Applicant must be a graduate of an accredited College of Pharmacy and eligible for licensure in the state of Iowa.
- To apply complete the online Mercy Medical Center application through our career opportunities for “Pharmacy Resident."
- On the PhORCAS system send the following:
- Letter of Intent (including why you are interested in a residency, why you are interested in Mercy Medical Center’s residency and your short term goals for next 2-3 years)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation to include a written letter and the completed PhORCAS form
Direct all correspondence, completed forms and phone calls to:
Rebecca Brannan, PharmD, BCPS
Mercy Clinical Pharmacy Services
Mercy Medical Center — Des Moines
1111 6th Ave
Des Moines, IA 50314
Phone: (515) 643-2269
Fax: (515) 247-3966
Applicants will be contacted for on-site interviews.
For interview consideration, all application materials must be received by Mercy Medical Center by Jan. 1.
* PDF documents require Adobe Reader.