Mercy Medical Center encourages you to be an informed consumer and take a proactive approach to your health care. Informed consumers enjoy better relationships with their health care providers, can help reduce medical errors and often use health services more efficiently, all of which contribute to a more positive outcome.
Mercy Medical Center offers wide variety of information designed to answer questions related to your health. You can count on Mercy to be an accurate, trustworthy and complete resource for your health and wellness information.
Please Remember: If you have a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911 immediately!
- Body Guide – Explore the human body and its systems.
- Health Encyclopedia – Find the medical information you need.
- In-depth Health Reports – Professional reports on top chronic disease and wellness issues.
- Surgeries and Procedures – Illustrated step-by-step presentations.
- Drug Information Center – Accurate, comprehensive information about generic and brand name medications.
- Drug Interactions – Check for interactions between prescriptions drugs, over-the-counter medications and even supplements.
- Wellness Tools – Track, evaluate and learn about common health concerns.
- Today's Medical News – Up-to-the-minute medical news.
- Pregnancy Health Center – Activities, movies, presentations about pregnancy and childbirth.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine – Unbiased, science-based descriptions of herbs, supplements and therapies from a conventional medicine perspective.
- Recursos Españoles De la Salud