Joint Pain Seminars
Attend a joint pain seminar and learn what you can do about hip, knee or shoulder pain. The free one-hour seminar, taught by a Joint Camp educator, includes information about the common causes of joint pain, latest treatment options and alternatives to total joint replacement—including medication, nutrition and exercise.Upcoming seminars
- Tuesday, March 19, 6 p.m.
Cownie Conference Room
Mercy Medical Center - West Lakes
1755 59th Place, West Des Moines
- Tuesday, April 9, 6 p.m.
800 East First Street, Ankeny
For more information or to register, call (515) 643-BONE or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.Learn more
Learn more about Mercy Orthopedics and Mercy Center for Joint Replacement:
- Find an orthopedic specialist
- Learn about Mercy's unique Joint Camp program
- Read what our patients have to say
For more information or to register, call
(515) 643-BONE or e-mail email@example.com.
- Learn more about Mercy Orthopedics