- Senior Services and Housing
- Home Respiratory Care and Medical Supply
- Mercy Hospice
- Why Mercy Hospice?
- When is it Time for Hospice?
- Who is Eligible for Hospice Care?
- The Mercy Hospice Team
- Care at Home and in the Nursing Home/Assisted Living Center
- Mercy Hospice – Johnston Facility
- How is Hospice Care Paid For?
- Arranging for Hospice Services
- Becoming a Hospice Volunteer
- Make a Gift to Mercy Hospice
- What Others Say about Mercy Hospice
- Contact Us
- House of Mercy
- Workforce Health Initiative
- Wellness Center
- Jordan Creek “Find Your Center”
Mercy Hospice – Johnston is a beautiful 12-room facility offering a home-like atmosphere for patients and their families. Each patient room is equipped with a private bathroom, fireplace, separate family room with hide-a-bed sofa, refrigerator, phone, wireless internet service and cable TV.
Families are encouraged but not required to stay with the patient as much as possible. Shower facilities for family members are available. Children are welcome at Mercy Hospice – Johnston. We provide two playrooms equipped with a variety of books, games and toys for all ages.
Visiting hours are open. Outside doors are locked for security purposes during the late evening and night hours and visitors may use the buzzer near the front door for easy access at these times.
Each patient room at Mercy Hospice – Johnston has direct access to a semi-private patio. Our central “healing garden” offers a haven of peace and tranquility with its many fountains and beautiful landscaping.
Quiet, secure, comfortable surroundings make Mercy Hospice – Johnston the next best thing to home for patients and families facing life-limiting illness.
Tours of Mercy Hospice – Johnston are available by appointment.