- Mercy Children's Hospital Overview
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- Variety Pediatric Unit
- Variety Club Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Children’s Heart Center
- Variety Club Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic
- Center for Craniofacial and Children’s Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Rehab
- Child Life Specialists
- Mercy Pediatric Neurology and Psychiatry Center
- Mercy Pediatric Clinics
- Community Resources
- Mercy Children's Hospital & Clinics Virtual Tour
Having a child with a developmental disability can be challenging and overwhelming, for both the child and their family.
Mercy Pediatric Rehab focuses on achieving the highest level of functioning for children with disabilities. Each child's therapy regimen is tailored to meet his/her unique rehab needs. Therapy may include speech, occupational and/or physical skill development. Therapists use treatment interventions that include the patient's family, as well, to encourage ongoing skill development in the home.