In February 2012, Mercy Medical Center -- Des Moines proudly announced the formation of Mercy ACO (Accountable Care Organization). The formal announcement came more than 10 years after Mercy leaders, physicians and clinics embarked on a journey together to build a new health care model focused on providing enhanced medical services while improving outcomes and lowering costs for all patients.
Mercy ACO will improve health, increase patient satisfaction and lower health care costs for patients by proactively coordinating patient and family-centered care and by making continuous improvements to achieve healthier communities.
- Mercy ACO: Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Shared Savings Program
- University of Iowa Health Alliance
- Mercy ACO Administration
- Mercy ACO Board of Directors
- Mercy ACO Participant Organizations and Providers
- Mercy ACO Public Report