Gift Shops & e-Cards
- Mercy Gift House & Flowers – Gift Shop staff and volunteers can assemble and deliver a gift to any Mercy patient. Or, you may choose one of our pre-packaged selections as a simple way to show you care. The Mercy Gift Shops are sponsored by the Mercy Auxiliary of Central Iowa. For more information or to shop online at Mercy Gift House & Flowers, click here.
- West Lakes Gift House – Gift Shop staff and volunteers at Mercy Medical Center – West Lakes can assemble and deliver a gift to any Mercy West Lakes patient. Managed by the Mercy Auxiliary of Central Iowa, the West Lakes Gift House is located on Level 2, near the Main Entrance, and is open weekdays from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. It offers a variety of unique and seasonal gifts, floral arrangements, greeting cards, magazines and more.
- Little Miracles Lactation Boutique – The Little Miracles Lactation Boutique, a full-service lactation boutique, is located on Level 2 of Mercy's East Tower. For more information or to shop online at the Little Miracles Lactation Boutique, click here.
- e-Cards – You can create and send a free electronic greeting card to a Mercy patient to brighten his or her day. To select and customize an e-Card, click here.
* PDF documents require Adobe Reader.