- Mission & Values
- Mercy Momentum
- Mercy Leadership Team
- Mercy Fact Sheet
- Mercy Medical Center - West Lakes
- Mercy Facilities
- Mercy Affiliate Hospitals
- Mercy Quality Data
- Mercy ACO
- Mercy Events
- Maps, Directions & Parking
- Classes, Screenings & Tours
- Mercy Foundation
Mercy Momentum is a comprehensive, multi-year plan to meet the growing and evolving health care needs of central Iowans. Mercy Momentum is defining the future of healing by creating health care facilities that are accessible, comfortable and effective healing environments for the patients and families we serve.
While Mercy Momentum includes building expansions, room renovations and technological advancements, Mercy is most interested in the effects the projects have on the delivery of health care and on the patients and families who come to us in need. Those effects are notably positive because:
- Larger patient rooms and treatment areas better accommodate modern medical technology and provide more space for care teams to address patient needs.
- Larger rooms also enable increased family involvement in patient care.
- Larger windows ensure more natural sunlight.
- More efficient designs reduce wasted steps and increase the time nurses and others spend in patient care activities.
All of these and many other innovative, evidence-based designs make profound differences in the quality of care and, ultimately, the quality of people’s lives. Through Mercy Momentum, Mercy is fulfilling its promise to central Iowans to deliver the right care, in the right place at the right time.