- Find a Physician
- Inpatient Information
- Outpatient Information
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Accounts
- Estimated Charges for Hospital Services
- Interpretation Services
- Social Services
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Smoke-Free Campus
For our hospital patients without insurance who meet income guidelines, Mercy offers a discount off our total billed charges. An application for the discount is required.
Discounted charges are not available for patients who have insurance coverage (such as Medicare, Medicaid, Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Commercial or Private Insurance policies) or applicable to patients who qualify for Mercy's Financial Assistance. Discounts are not applicable to patients' co-payments or deductibles from their insurance policies.
When health services are completed, you will receive a summary of charges. If you will have difficulty paying the amount in full, please contact us. We can be reached at the phone number shown on the summary you receive or check the phone numbers to the right.
- Click here to download the application for financial assistance.
- Haga click aquí para bajar la Solicitud Estandardizada para la Ayuda Financiera.
* PDF documents require Adobe Reader.