Mercy Family Medicine Residency Program offers a four-week rotation for medical students. The rotation is designed for the medical student to experience the role of a family physician in the hospital and clinic.
- Two weeks spent in the clinic and two weeks spent in the hospital setting.
- Time in the hospital is spent with the medicine team.
- Time in the family medicine clinic will be spent with the residents.
- One call until midnight per week with a resident.
- Didactic lectures every other Wednesday afternoon.
- Morning Report three times a week.
Contact the residency coordinator, Lauri Allen, at (515) 643-4624 or email email@example.com to set up a student rotation.