At McCauley Terrace, you can become part of a close-knit community where mutual friendships, social events and choices abound.
Enjoy a leisurely walk outdoors on miles of paved sidewalks, making stops along the way at the nearby Village Square Mall, bank, post office, pharmacies and restaurants.
You may also choose to take advantage of organized events – all based on our residents’ interests. Just a sampling includes:
- Prominent guest speakers
- Organized shopping trips to local malls, grocery stores, pharmacies, banks, etc.
- Out-of-town, day-long getaways
- Special presentations ranging from financial management to musical performances
- Weekly interactive games of bingo, Wii, poker and organized card and bridge groups
- Volunteer opportunities at Bishop Drumm Care Center and other nearby facilities
- Daily fitness or yoga and weekly water exercises
- Weekly nurse screenings such as blood pressure checks
- Spiritual and religious services
- Daily Catholic Mass
- Weekly interfaith services
- Themed-parties to celebrate holidays
- Live entertainment
If you like, you can spend time playing billiards in our game room or, revitalizing yourself in our exercise room. Even invite a guest to join you for lunch in our beautiful dining room.
Our residents are able to shop from our "This and That” general store for necessities. Residents enjoy or wireless Internet throughout the facility or are able to use our computer lab to stay in contact with friends and family across the street or around the world.
Our library offers a quiet space and is home to hundreds of books that our residents enjoy reading. Our library also houses puzzles which several of our residents enjoy putting together.
Our residents can be as independent as they would like. Many of our residents still have cars and drive to their social activities and run their own errands. Our 16–passenger van is available for group transportation for our activities and outings.
* PDF documents require Adobe Reader.